We are trying to review some of the best books to learn Cantonese to help beginners or even serious learners.
The first book for Cantonese beginners is a 4 star (out of 5 from 31 reviews) book from Amazon:
1. We love this book because you can listen, read along and learn.Â For any language beginners,Â audio help is a must.
Teach Yourself Cantonese Complete Course Audiopack
Learning Cantonese as easy as 1-2-3
With this book, Cantonese is attainable for any beginning student. You can useÂ Teach Yourself Cantonese Complete CourseÂ at your own pace or as a supplement to formal courses. This complete course is based on the very latest learning methods and designed to be enjoyable and user-friendly.
Prepared by experts in the language,Â Teach Yourself CantoneseÂ begins with the basics and gradually promotes you to a level of smooth and confident communication, including:
- Up-to-date, graded interactive dialogues
- Graded units of culture notes, grammar, and exercises
- Step-by-step guide to pronunciation
- Practical vocabulary
- Regular and irregular verb tables
- Plenty of practice exercises and answers
- Bilingual glossary
Package includes two 60-minute CDs and a book.
- Amazon Sales Rank: #498740 in Books
- Published on: 2003-11-21
- Original language: English
- Number of items: 2
- Dimensions: .1 pounds
- Binding: Paperback