Cantonese for Missionaries
Learn Cantonese for your mission in Hong Kong, Guangdong and Guangxi and among the overseas Chinese communities.
We are compiling a book called “Cantonese for Missionaries” and will publish in ebook format first and then in print.
The “Cantonese for Missionaries” ebook is handy on your computer and enables you to listen to the mp3 attached or downloadable separately for you to burn into CD or store in your mp3 players.
TV Shows to Learn Cantonese (for Missionaries)
- 沙漠之城 (HD 粵語) City in the desert (Advanced with Traditional Chinese captions)
- 活在以色列 (HD 粵語) (Living in Israel )
We are open for input and want to know what most of the missionaries want to say in Cantonese in order to spread the good news of God’s salvation and Jesus love as well as our hope and choice of eternal life. Please contact us.
Availability: Sept 7, 2011 or sooner. With all your support and encouragement.
Top Posts & Pages
- How to say “you are pretty” in Cantonese
- How to say: I miss you in Cantonese
- How to say “sorry” in Cantonese(1)
- How to say "you are (so) handsome" in Cantonese?
- How to say "I like (it/you)" in Cantonese
- Cantonese Dictionaries
- Learn Cantonese Online at CantonesePod
- How to say: Will You Marry Me in Cantonese （2）
- Lesson 8: "I'm going to ..." in Cantonese
- How to say "question/problem" in Cantonese?
- Beautiful in Cantonese
- How to Say Please in Cantonese
- Happy Father’s Day in Cantonese
- Happy Father’s Day
- Cantonese For Missionaries: Lesson One
- Colloquial Cantonese(3)
- Colloquial Cantonese (2)
- Colloquial Cantonese(1)
- Diffference between Mandarin & Cantonese
- How For Permission to Marry His Daughter in Cantonese