There are at least two ways to say "beautiful" in Cantonese:
- 靚 ( colloquial; means good-looking as in 靓相 pretty photos; high quality or high class as in 靓车 - good cars such as Lamborghini or Porsche )
- 美麗 (美丽) (beautiful, not just pretty; formal; sometimes shortened to just 美. so 美国 can mean beautiful country)
- 好好睇 (very good looking )
1. You are so beautiful! 你好靓！
2. I don't need those beautiful lies! 我唔需要美丽嘅谎言。
Note: tell a lie = 讲大话 (colloquial. lie = 大话 literately mean "big talk" ). 谎言 means "lie(s)" and it's very formal.
However, we do use 美丽的(or 嘅 )谎言 is a set phrase or idiomatic phrase for "beautiful lies".
3. 你种嘅花好靓啊！ The flowers you are planting are very beautiful (pretty)!
6. Your eyes are beautiful. 你嘅眼睛好靓！