With the help of ChineseBay.com's Cantonese Pronunciation Dictionary, we can start some easy lessons for missionary.
1. ç¥žæ˜¯æ„› ï¼ˆGod is love).
2. è€¶ç©Œæ˜¯æˆ‘å“‹å˜…æ•‘ä¸» ï¼ˆJesus is our savior).
3. æˆ‘æ„›è€¶ç©Œ ï¼ˆ I love Jesus).
4. æˆ‘æ„›è€¶å’Œè¯ ï¼ˆI love Jehovah).
5. ç¥žæ„›ä¸–äºº ï¼ˆGod loves the world).
For pronunciation, you may click the above Chinese to get the Jyutping (Cantonese pronunciation) for those characters.
Here's an introduction of Jyutping Lessons that you may follow. (Master Jyutping, and your are free):
After you master the Jyutping you may use the Jyutping Dictionary to learn the Cantonese pronunciation of all the Chinese characters.
Cantonese for Missionaries and Cantonese for Pastors. It means as a missionary or pastor who meet Cantonese a lot, they need to learn this basic Cantonese.