With the help of ChineseBay.com’s Cantonese Pronunciation Dictionary, we can start some easy lessons for missionary.
For pronunciation, you may click the above Chinese to get the Jyutping (Cantonese pronunciation) for those characters.
Here’s an introduction of Jyutping Lessons that you may follow. (Master Jyutping, and your are free):
After you master the Jyutping you may use the Jyutping Dictionary to learn the Cantonese pronunciation of all the Chinese characters.
Cantonese for Missionaries and Cantonese for Pastors. It means as a missionary or pastor who meet Cantonese a lot, they need to learn this basic Cantonese.
Top Posts & Pages
- How to say “you are pretty” in Cantonese
- How to say: I miss you in Cantonese
- How to say “sorry” in Cantonese(1)
- How to say "you are (so) handsome" in Cantonese?
- How to say "I like (it/you)" in Cantonese
- Cantonese Dictionaries
- Learn Cantonese Online at CantonesePod
- How to say: Will You Marry Me in Cantonese （2）
- Lesson 8: "I'm going to ..." in Cantonese
- How to say "question/problem" in Cantonese?
- Beautiful in Cantonese
- How to Say Please in Cantonese
- Happy Father’s Day in Cantonese
- Happy Father’s Day
- Cantonese For Missionaries: Lesson One
- Colloquial Cantonese(3)
- Colloquial Cantonese (2)
- Colloquial Cantonese(1)
- Diffference between Mandarin & Cantonese
- How For Permission to Marry His Daughter in Cantonese