I love you so much in Cantonese
Today we are going to learn how to use “hou5″ which means “very much” in Cantonese.
I know. Some already learned to use “hou5″ as “very”. e.g. hou5 leng3 好靚 very pretty.
We can also use “hou5″ to mean “very much” together with “love” or “hate”
Top Posts & Pages
- Cantonese Dictionaries
- Learn Cantonese Online at CantonesePod
- How to say: I miss you in Cantonese
- How to say "I love you" in Cantonese?
- How to say “you are pretty” in Cantonese
- How to say “sorry” in Cantonese(1)
- How to say "you are (so) handsome" in Cantonese?
- How to say: will you marry me in Cantonese （1）
- How to say: Will You Marry Me in Cantonese （2）
- Great Books to Learn Cantonese!
- Beautiful in Cantonese
- How to Say Please in Cantonese
- Happy Father’s Day in Cantonese
- Happy Father’s Day
- Cantonese For Missionaries: Lesson One
- Colloquial Cantonese(3)
- Colloquial Cantonese (2)
- Colloquial Cantonese(1)
- Diffference between Mandarin & Cantonese
- How For Permission to Marry His Daughter in Cantonese