Learn Basic Cantonese:(2)
This lesson may fit into Business Cantonese as well.
If you are reading this using RSS reader, you may need to come to
for the mp3 sound recording for better study.
6.王先生（王生），早晨！ Morning, Mr. Wong(Wang)
7.李太，早晨！ Morning, Mrs. Li (Lee).
8.呢位系（係）我嘅经理，谭生。This is my manager Mr. Tan (Tam).
9.谭经理，欢迎你！Welcome, Manager Tam!
10.李太，多谢你的邀请。Mrs. Lee,thank you for your invitation.
Note: We tend to read “的”as “嘅” in Cantonese.
In Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin), we tend to address people by their titles such as Manager, Director, Teacher, etc. to show respects.
For further study, please check out MDBG notes
Related: Learn Basic Cantonese (1)
Top Posts & Pages
- Cantonese Dictionaries
- How to say “you are pretty” in Cantonese
- How to say "I love you" in Cantonese?
- Learn Cantonese Online at CantonesePod
- How to say: I miss you in Cantonese
- How to say:My Cantonese Is Not Good in Cantonese
- How to say “sorry” in Cantonese(1)
- How to say: will you marry me in Cantonese （1）
- How to say "you are (so) handsome" in Cantonese?
- How to say: Will You Marry Me in Cantonese （2）
- Beautiful in Cantonese
- How to Say Please in Cantonese
- Happy Father’s Day in Cantonese
- Happy Father’s Day
- Cantonese For Missionaries: Lesson One
- Colloquial Cantonese(3)
- Colloquial Cantonese (2)
- Colloquial Cantonese(1)
- Diffference between Mandarin & Cantonese
- How For Permission to Marry His Daughter in Cantonese