How to say: will you marry me in Cantonese （1）
How can a man say “will you marry me?” in Cantonese？
nei5 jyun6ji3 gaa3 bei2 ngo5 maa3
nei5 = you
jyun6ji3 = be willing to
gaa3 bei2 = marry to (a man)
ngo5 = me/I/my
So “ngo5 jyun6ji3 gaa3 bei2 nei5″
= (the girl said:) I am willing to marry you.
Some still asked me how to say “how are you?” in Cantonese:
Now that you know how to pronounce “nei5″ “hou2″ “maa3″, you already know how to say it
“nei5 hou2 maa3 你好吗？” = How are you?
How to say “will you marry me” by a girl to man? Let’s learn it next time.
Top Posts & Pages
- How to say “you are pretty” in Cantonese
- How to say: I miss you in Cantonese
- How to say “sorry” in Cantonese(1)
- How to say "you are (so) handsome" in Cantonese?
- How to say "I like (it/you)" in Cantonese
- Cantonese Dictionaries
- Learn Cantonese Online at CantonesePod
- How to say: Will You Marry Me in Cantonese （2）
- Lesson 8: "I'm going to ..." in Cantonese
- How to say "question/problem" in Cantonese?
- Beautiful in Cantonese
- How to Say Please in Cantonese
- Happy Father’s Day in Cantonese
- Happy Father’s Day
- Cantonese For Missionaries: Lesson One
- Colloquial Cantonese(3)
- Colloquial Cantonese (2)
- Colloquial Cantonese(1)
- Diffference between Mandarin & Cantonese
- How For Permission to Marry His Daughter in Cantonese