How to say: I miss you in Cantonese
So how to say I miss you in Cantonese?
Here we go:
ngo5 hou2 gwaa3zyu6 nei5
我 好 挂住 你 = I miss you very much
hou2 = very, good. Used here for stree.
gwaa3zyu6 = miss (someone)
Can’t find what you want to say? Bookmark us and come back here in a couple of days and we may have it for you. Or you can just contact us to ask for it.
Top Posts & Pages
- Learn Cantonese Online at CantonesePod
- Cantonese Dictionaries
- How to say: I miss you in Cantonese
- How to say “you are pretty” in Cantonese
- How to say "I love you" in Cantonese?
- How to say “sorry” in Cantonese(1)
- How to say:My Cantonese Is Not Good in Cantonese
- How to say "you are (so) handsome" in Cantonese?
- How to say: will you marry me in Cantonese （1）
- Learn Basic Cantonese:(2)
- Beautiful in Cantonese
- How to Say Please in Cantonese
- Happy Father’s Day in Cantonese
- Happy Father’s Day
- Cantonese For Missionaries: Lesson One
- Colloquial Cantonese(3)
- Colloquial Cantonese (2)
- Colloquial Cantonese(1)
- Diffference between Mandarin & Cantonese
- How For Permission to Marry His Daughter in Cantonese