How to say:My Cantonese Is Not Good in Cantonese
ngo5 = my
ge3 = of; someone’s
ngo5 ge3 = my/mine
nei5ge3 = your/yours
gwong2dung1waa2 = Cantonese; the dialect of Guangdong province.
m4 = not
hou2 = good
我嘅广东话唔系好好。 = My Cantonese is not very good.
(Note: that in the above link there is a mistake for the word 广, which should be pronounced gwong2 instead of jim)
m4 hai6 = is not (be not)
hou2 hou2 = very good ( the first hou2 is an adverb, meaning very. The 2nd means good.)
Have a nice weekend.
Top Posts & Pages
- How to say “you are pretty” in Cantonese
- How to say: I miss you in Cantonese
- How to say “sorry” in Cantonese(1)
- How to say "you are (so) handsome" in Cantonese?
- How to say "I like (it/you)" in Cantonese
- Cantonese Dictionaries
- Learn Cantonese Online at CantonesePod
- How to say: Will You Marry Me in Cantonese （2）
- Lesson 8: "I'm going to ..." in Cantonese
- How to say "question/problem" in Cantonese?
- Beautiful in Cantonese
- How to Say Please in Cantonese
- Happy Father’s Day in Cantonese
- Happy Father’s Day
- Cantonese For Missionaries: Lesson One
- Colloquial Cantonese(3)
- Colloquial Cantonese (2)
- Colloquial Cantonese(1)
- Diffference between Mandarin & Cantonese
- How For Permission to Marry His Daughter in Cantonese